Should you buy investment properties in Cape Coral, FL? We’ll focus on practical reasons you’d want to invest in the Cape Coral real estate market, rather than the generic platitudes of “great atmosphere” and “you’ll love their restaurants.”
1. Cape Coral Is Proportionally Large Student Market
2. The Tourist Market
3. The Supply-Demand Curve
4. The Strong Rental Market
5. The Likely Growth of the Rental Market
6. Cape Coral Is Affordable by Local Standards
7. The Hidden Buying Opportunities
8. When the Market Is Low, It Is Really Low
9. Florida Has Low Taxes in General
10. Florida Is Landlord Friendly
Cape Coral Real Estate Investment: Summary
Why is Cape coral one of the best markets for real estate investment?
- Diverse economy, and stable market.
- Home to 32 Fortune 500 companies.
- Over 50% of the population rents.
- Newly built SFD and duplex properties.
- Solid blue-collar areas with high rents.
- High private sector employment.
- Top 10 MSA for Fastest Job Growth (Bloomberg, Aug 2016)