From January 1, 2011 to October 31, 2011 there have been 1,738 new businesses that have applied for licenses in Cape Coral. Of those businesses, 983 are home based. 755 of those businesses are an actual store front business in Cape Coral.
Areas of Cape Coral Set Up for Business Growth
- Public service tax
- Personal income tax
- Corporate income tax on limited partnerships
- Corporate income tax on S corps.
- Corporate franchise tax on capital stock
- State level property tax assessment
- Property tax on business inventories
- Property tax on goods manufactured or produced in Florida for export outside the state
- Sales tax on purchases of raw materials incorporated for a final product for resale.